Friday, August 7, 2009

A Step Forward

I'm excited to report that we've moved out the demolition and into the construction phase of The Bagley Project. Kind of. There's actually still a lot of demo to do, but Ben's been building us a new staircase and, says Sam, has been making good progress. In other good news, it looks like the stairs will fall in such a way that we will not lose the north window in our living room. Huzzah!

I feel bad that I'm still playing catch-up with this blog. Here we are, making actual progress on the house, and we haven't even managed to get all of our 'before' pictures up. But I'm taking a week-long vacation from work, effective immediately, so perhaps I will catch up sooner rather than later. In fact, I'm going to work on some more updates right now, before heading up to Bellingham to spend some time with Sam's clan.

No comments:

Post a Comment