Friday, August 21, 2009

Apology and Quick Updates

First, the apology. Sorry I have been lax on the posting; I feel especially bad because things are really moving along on the house, and I have yet to put up any progress pictures. I'm going to blame my poor Internet connection here at my apartment. Perhaps sometime this weekend I will grab a connection at a coffee shop and update this properly.

Now, the quick updates:
-- Ben's got a lot of the framing done upstairs, in anticipation of the arrival of the first sub-contractors (plumbing and heating) on Monday.
-- Sam, Ben and I went to Home Depot last night to discuss options for the master bathroom. Although we were originally considering a pre-made shower surround, we're now planning on doing a nicer, tiled shower (despite the extra cost).

Gah, I was going to write a little more, but have to run. 'Til later.

No comments:

Post a Comment